Here at Salvage Signs we love to push the limits of our creativity, and commissioned work satisfies our desire for that.
Clients often see one of our pieces in our catalog and ask that we alter it a bit. For example, we have a several pieces about rivers and national parks and people ask that we alter it to be about their favorite river or park. They may change the text and keep the graphic.
Many also use one of our pieces as a general guide for their mostly new piece. They may use our overall round design and ask for completely new text and graphics.
For the most part everything is customizable, but here are some examples:
- Overall size of the piece
- Paint distressing amount
- Weatherizing for outdoor display
Want to create something totally new? Describe your concept to us, or send rough sketch (paper napkins acceptable!). We will pass on to our graphic designer. It’s a fun process for sure!
The overall price will depend on:
- Complexity of the artwork
- Graphic designer time
- Overall time to collaborate
- If there are multiple media used (wood and metal)
- Indoor or outdoor display preparation
- If special/unique wood is needed
- If there are time constraints